Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer Nail Polish Favorites


Summer time is sandal time! (But to be completely honest, I wear flip flops 365 days a year, so I guess summer is just a socially acceptable time to reveal my toes.) As you can see, I have a great adoration for open-toe shoes, but feet are not always the prettiest things, so a bit of bright nail polish goes a long way! Whether you like to have matching mani's and pedi's or if you're into mixing and matching, here are my four favorite nail polish shades for a bit of fun in the sun.

Topshop Celestial | For those who don't know, I have a bit of a blue obsession. I went through the typical stages of liking pink and yellow, but I can say for certain that I am now a full fledged blue girl. (My latest love has been Greece, and I completely lust over the beautiful blue and white buildings, which is why I have made it my inspiration for decorating my dorm!) Back to the actual nail polish, I was stunned by this gorgeous creamy blue shade that reminds me a bit of a slightly darker (and cheaper) version of Essie's Bikini So Teeny.

Loreal Boozy Brunch | I usually don't go for shades this bright, but I mean this shade of orange is just so eye-catching! It looks gorgeous on the toes (and even more gorgeous with a tan.)

Loreal Club Prive | Again with the blues, Club Prive is the amped up version of a light blue and is the perfect bright summer shade for beginners.

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Sure Thing | Even though I never really had a thing for Pokemon, I sure did learn one thing. You gotta to catch 'em all. Revlon's Colorstay Gel Envy is my favorite nail polish line of all time. The polishes are so opaque and have the best no-chip ability out of all the polishes I've tried. I can go a good week with very minimal chipping! I picked up this classic white shade for a crisp, modern manicure.

What are your favorite summer nail polish shades?


Emily xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ahem, It's Emme. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig