Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Favorite Posts | May 2015


I've always loved reading about other blogger's favorite posts every month, specifically those from Sheri (Behind the Frames) and Paige (The Joys of Being Paige). So, I thought it was about time I'd share my favorite posts from May, and hopefully give you some great reads to start off your month. The majority of my favorite posts this month have been food related, but with the start of a long summer break, I am excited to try some of these recipes out!

Two Ingredient 5 Minutes Crepe Recipe | Breakfast? Dessert? Crepes are good anytime once I master them with Giada's simple recipe.
Mismatched Foundation? Try this Tip! | Finding the correct foundation shade (especially at a drugstore) is one of my biggest challenges, and this brilliant tip from Ling will have your minds blown. She's one crazy amazing beauty chemist in the making.
Chai Ice Cubes | I am a huge sucker for chai lattes. I saw a similar technique on Buzz Feed using coffee, but it never dawned on me to try it with chai tea!
30 Life Lessons All University Students Will Learn | I will be starting college (or university which I personally think sounds a million times cooler) in the Fall, so I really enjoyed reading this to get a heads up on life as a college student.
50 (more) Blog Post Ideas | For those of you needing some new blog post ideas, here is a whopping 50 (more) blog post ideas from Mandy.
Green Tea and White Chocolate Tiramisu | Tiramisu is another one of my food soulmates, and when I saw this green tea and white chocolate tiramisu recipe, I knew we were meant to be.
DIY: Grow Your Own Initials | As I'm in dorm planning mode, I love looking at crafty items I can make. Though this is not super practical for a dorm, I hope to make this for my future apartment one day.
Two Fruit Smoothie Ideas | The Banana, Mint, and Lemon smoothie was really what caught my eye. How refreshing does that sound? Giada has outdone herself again.

I am off to New York tonight, so I'm bursting with excitement right now. I can't wait to share some great posts with you soon, and I hope you are all having a great start to June!

What were some of your favorite posts in May?


-Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ahem, It's Emme. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig