Saturday, February 28, 2015

My Everyday Necklaces

I think we all have those pieces of jewelry that we enjoy wearing on an everyday basis. For me, it's necklaces, and here are the four that I keep on rotation.

The Key | I saw this adorable key necklace at Forever 21 when I was shopping for a small welcome aboard gift for me and my cousin on a cruise we were taking this summer. I was immediately drawn to the tiny design with a hint of bling. Forever 21 has some of the most affordable jewelry I have ever seen, and this necklace was no exception at a little over $2. I mean seriously guys, it does not get any better than this.

The Heart | This was a gift from my aunt this Christmas (another matching piece my cousin and I have), and I love it to pieces! It is sterling silver so I can wear it in the shower and not have to worry about taking it off. However, the chain somehow broke, so I'm going to take it back to Kohls to get it fixed as I really want to start wearing it again.

The Two-Toned Circle | This necklace probably looks really dirty to you, but I promise it's just scratches. I've worn this one more than any of the other necklaces here, so I wasn't surprised when I saw the wear and tear (sadly, the chain also broke on this one too.) It is a beautiful two-toned necklace featuring a silver half circle and a gold half circle. I always get compliments when I wear this as people assume it's one circle, but when they see it split apart, they are so surprised (see how easy it is to amuse my friends.) This was a present from my cousin last Christmas, and she told me she bought it from Urban Outfitters just in case you wanted to look for a similar one.

The Bar | This is by far my favorite jewelry find from Forever 21 as I had been searching high and low for a gold bar necklace for a long time. I just couldn't fork over a huge amount of money for a simple bar, so when I saw this one at Forever 21, I immediately snatched it up and knew I won big time (and yes, it was only a little over $2 again. I still can't get over the price!) I love pairing this with a chunky sweater or a plain long sleeve shirt as the simplicity of both the clothing and necklace compliment each other perfectly.

Do you have pieces of jewelry you wear almost everyday?


-Emily
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Gorgeous necklaces and I love your photo!

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your necklaces, my favourite is definitely the last one! Personally I love bold statement necklaces!


    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo - I love all of these! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that I recently found your blog, it's really interesting to read!

    I must admit, I don't accessorise that much, apart from wearing a couple of bracelets everyday. I should really invest a couple of nice necklaces. I love the third necklace!

    msemilygrey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been trying to use the jewelry I own more lately. I love how jewelry can improve an outfit so easily for minimal effort! I have quite a lot since I used to DIY jewelry, though I no longer have the patience to do so :P


    Ling | The Cosmetic Critic ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah these pieces are so pretty and dainty! I'm definitely getting into more dainty jewellery like necklaces and rings and such. I recently bought a little gold pineapple one which I'm really liking hehe. The gold bar one is so pretty though - I'm on the lookout for something similar!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been trying to wear jewelry more often, but my go-to's are normally stud earrings! I really should get into wearing necklaces, but I just get so picky with them (AND I HAVE A SHORT NECK SO IT JUST GETS ALL UNFLATTERING). Really loving that two-toned circle necklace there though, and your stash is so ~minimalist~ and ~dainty~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost never wear jewellery, I just can't be bothered! But I really really like your necklaces here, I love how simple but pretty they are!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely every day necklaces c:
    I don't wear necklaces anymore because of my job...
    Xx http://icepandora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the half circles one! It's so simple but... not very simple? How to words, haha.


    I'm so bad at wearing jewelry. In high school I wore earrings almost every day, and now I'm just too lazy to because I hate how the back gets all crusty (gross but yeah it happens). I wear little delicate rings sometimes and necklaces as well, but I forget to a lot of the time since I'm always rushing out of the house in the morning! Zero time management skills here. I always find myself getting F21 necklaces though. A lot of them are so simple and pretty, and not to mention at a good price! So I don't feel bad about getting a cheaper one that I won't wear versus an expensive one that I still won't wear, lol.

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh these are all so beautiful, that bar one though. Need this! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love simple dangly necklaces like these. I usually wear a cross, or a penguin one... (I need more necklaces. but the penguin's pretty cute aha)

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your necklaces! I find gold bar necklaces to be so elegant. I sometimes feel so entrapped when wearing necklaces and bracelets, which is quite a pity because there are such cute designs nowadays. Lovely photo by the way!


    Mischa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous necklaces! I love to shop for jewelry at Forever 21-so cute but affordable at the same time.
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ahem, It's Emme. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig