Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Perfect Breakfast Trio


Oh how I missed you all! Thought I doubt anyone noticed, I am so sorry for not posting this last week as I have been buckled down in my own little world studying for AP tests. Luckily, three out of four of them are done now, so I just have one more to go next Friday!

I am not a morning person. I love staying up late and sleeping in late, so breakfast usually turns into brunch for me. But on those days when I feel like getting up at a socially acceptable time, I like to start off my day with a delicious and nutritious breakfast. For me, that includes a handful of strawberries with a drizzle of agave nectar, a bowl of vanilla greek yogurt with a generous portion of granola, and a 95 calorie chai latte (link to my recipe here).



I am head over heals in love with this light blue bowl from Anthropologie, and I could talk ages about it but we're here for what's inside. I poured a cup of the delicious Trader Joe's Fat-Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt into the bowl and topped it off with a generous sprinkling of Nature's Path Hemp-Plus Granola.


You know the weather is warming up when strawberry season arrives, and I personally couldn't be happier! A light drizzle of agave nectar makes these so delicious and irresistible to me.

What would be your perfect breakfast?  


-Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ahem, It's Emme. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig