Words cannot begin to describe my love for this hairstyle. Cute Girls Hairstyles made a video on it, and ever since then, I've been recreating it on all my friends. It's so simple to do but the outcome is quite beautiful.
1. Create a deep side part to the end of one of your eyebrows.
2. Where the part begins, grab a section of hair about an inch thick. Since this is a headband, don't take hair from the very front of your head but rather, pick up the hair a little further back (see video).
3. Braid that hair into a tight three strand braid, and tie it off with a small elastic.
4. Open up the first stitch of the braid and pull a one inch section of hair through. Continue this until you reached the other side of your head.
5. Pin the braid to your head and pull hair over the pinned section to create a seamless look.
What is your favorite hairstyle for spring?