Sunday, March 29, 2015

Celebrating my 18th Birthday at Disneyland


You really get the best of both worlds when you celebrate your birthday at Disneyland. All the cast members are so sweet, the attention to detail on rides is mind-blowing, and I mean, who doesn't want a week's worth of exercise? Despite the incredibly hot weather, I had a very lovely day with two of my best friends, Nicole and Emily. (And yes, one of my best friends is also named Emily which means we always get weird looks when we order one after another at Starbucks.) We went on everything from Indiana Jones Adventure to Big Thunder Railroad, and we had some pretty yummy treats like frozen cherry lemonade and the famous dole whip pineapple ice cream to cool off. I'm so excited to come back for Grad Nite at the end of May, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to party at 1 am in the morning if I was so tired at 8 pm this time around...
Big Thunder Railroad
my brave attempt at taking a picture while on the ride

Main Street USA
avoiding all the tourists by taking a picture on the side of the castle. duh.
the bridge that leads to Snow White's wishing well
Space Mountain, my second favorite ride after Splash Mountain
Have you ever been to Disneyland?


-Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ahem, It's Emme. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig